1. Keep the fish in a non-stick dish and add onion, ginger, garlic, salt into it.
2. Fry some onion, ginger, garlic, salt in coconut oil.
3. Dip kodampuli in water.
4. Make a paste of manjal podi, chilli powder, uluva podi (little) with water and add it into the fry above.
5. Now add all into the fish, add water and the puli with water.
6. Cook for 15-20 minutes.
7. Yummy meen curry ready!
2. Make a paste of manjal podi, chilli powder, malli podi, garam masala with water.
3. Add this to the fry above.
4. Finally add water, cocunut milk and boiled eggs into it.
5. Yummy motta curry ready!
1. Mix Red chilli powder, manjal podi, salt, pepper powder with water to make a paste. (Same as fish fry except uluva podi).
2. Or use Chicken fry masala.
3. Add cut chicken pieces into it.
4. Keep it for at least 2 hours and fry for 1/2 hour.
5. Yummy chicken fry ready!
1. Fry onion, curry leaves, ginger.
2. Add manjal podi, salt.
3. Mix some coconut scraps in 1 cup water and add into it.
4. Add 1 cup roasted rava into it and stir for sometime.
5. Switch of the flame and close the lid to cook for sometime.
6. Yummy uppu maavu ready!
1. Dip 1 glass of pachari with one spoon of uzhunnu in water for whole day.
2. Evening mix it in mixie with some cooked rice.
3. Add 1 spoon yeast to luke warm water for 10 mins
4. Add it to the mix with 1 spoon sugar.
5. Morning mix ready to make appam!
1. Dip Kadala in water for 12 hours
2. Boil kadala in cooker with potato (for added taste) for 1/2 hour.
3. Fry onion, ginger, garlic, curry leaves.
4. Add manjal powder, chilli powder, garam malasa, malli powder.
5. Add kadala and potato into this with coconut milk.
6. Yummy kadala curry ready!
1. Put some coconut scrapped in mixie with equal amount of water
2. Add red chilli powder, onion, salt.
3. Fry onion, chilli, ginger, garlic, curry leaves separately
4. Switch off flame. Add the mixed coconut into it.
5. Yummy Chammanthi ready!
1. Boil Drumstick, Ladies finger, Padavalanga, Carrots (optional), Potato (optional), Onion (optional) pieces in water.
2. Boil dal separately in cooker (2 whistles)
3. Add Manjal podi, Chilli powder, Sambhar powder, Salt into vegatables. Add dal also.
4. Fry Curry leaves, Chilli separately. Add into vegetables.
5. Pour little valampuli water also.
6. Yummy Sambhar ready!
Some even make sambhar with only Ladies finger!