1. Keep the fish in a non-stick dish and add onion, ginger, garlic, salt into it.
2. Fry some onion, ginger, garlic, salt in coconut oil.
3. Dip kodampuli in water.
4. Make a paste of manjal podi, chilli powder, uluva podi (little) with water and add it into the fry above.
5. Now add all into the fish, add water and the puli with water.
6. Cook for 15-20 minutes.
7. Yummy meen curry ready!
2. Make a paste of manjal podi, chilli powder, malli podi, garam masala with water.
3. Add this to the fry above.
4. Finally add water, cocunut milk and boiled eggs into it.
5. Yummy motta curry ready!
1. Mix Red chilli powder, manjal podi, salt, pepper powder with water to make a paste. (Same as fish fry except uluva podi).
2. Or use Chicken fry masala.
3. Add cut chicken pieces into it.
4. Keep it for at least 2 hours and fry for 1/2 hour.
5. Yummy chicken fry ready!